Wednesday, November 28, 2007

You Are Not The One

No..
No..
You are not the one...
When I wake up from my sleep..
You are not the one I wish to see...


When I open my eyes..
I see where the reality lies..
And then I realise.......
Whatever we dreamt together
Was just another big lie...!!!
And just then.. I wish.. you had never said those words...
The words you never meant......
The words which make my sweet memories acidulous..
And I wish... I had opened my eyes before..
And I wouldn't have fallen in this dungeon hole..
Thats why when I wake up from my sleep...
You are not the one I wish to see..!!!
Because when I see you there standing infront of me...
Reality also seems to be a dream...
Sweet dreams which I had thought were unfeigned.......


Back then...
I had wished to live in demesne of my dreamy life...
I had wished never to open my eyes...
And if I ever did open my eyes...
I had wished you to be by my side..


Back then..
I would have never wished to say these words..
Beacuse saying them was like excruciating myself..
But now whenever I see you standin infront of me..
All my sweet memories fade away...
And these words...
These thoughts just come in the way...
And I wish you were never there...


No..
No..
You are not the one
Whom I wish to see standin there infront of me..
When I wake up from my sleep........